Sunday 11 March 2012

New blog/about me

I'm starting off my new makeup blog with a post about myself, more as an introduction than out vanity.

I'm a teenage, makeup obsessed girl from England.

I'm pale, so pale infact that the lightest shades of most brands are too dark for me (Rimmel, Borjous and Benefit as examples).
I have blue-grey eyes and blonde brown hair (some people say its blonde, some say brown).

I have a few products i only ever use, because i've tried multiple different products of these types before and not found anything better.
Heres a quick run through of the products i always use;
Foundation - L'Oreal Infallible Lasting perfecting foundation (in Porcelain)
Mascara - Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Foundation Primer - Benefit Porefessional or GOSH Classic foundation primer
Lipstick - MAC See Sheer
Lipbalm - EOS lip sphere in Sweet mint

My standard makeup styles include; 
Red lips (bold red and more natural reds)
Smokey grey eyes
Smokey taupe eyes
Shimmery rose coloured blushes (Mac's Springsheen is a favorite)

This isn't my first makeup blog. I had my previous one about a year and had about 30 followers by the time I deleted it a few weeks ago. I deleted it because I had a giveaway on it which only got one entry and i felt a bit like a failure so i gave up on the blog. I've missed blogging and swatching so decided to start again.

As well as makeup i love photography. Below are three photos i took yesterday, I personally love the second one.




So thank you read reading and i hope you'll like my blog.
I've got Topshop blush swatches coming up today and MAC lipstick swatches tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment