Wednesday 13 March 2013

Rimmel 'by Kate' 107 comparison swatches

This is one of few highstreet lipsticks that have caught my eye in years, generally the formula's are disagreeable. This one is a nice purple-red colour, pigmented, satin finish though best avoided if you've got dry lips.
These Lasting finish lipsticks are posted every where at the minute so since I own a few purple shades I thought I would compare them in this post rather just swatch the one shade.

Left to right; YSL glossy stain #22 Prune Minimal, Rimmel Kate 107, 
MAC Media, MAC rebel, MAC Amorous

Left to right; MAC Amorous, MAC Rebel, MAC Media,
Rimmel 107, YSL #22 Prune Minimal.

Of all of these I like my YSL #22 and my MAC Media most, I'd describe them and the rest but the pictures speak for themselves really.
My Media is a sample from thebodyneeds2.com (if you're in the UK keep your order value, before shipping , to £15 or less and you won't pay duty or have it held up by customs). 

No comments:

Post a Comment