Friday 15 March 2013

YSL glossy stain #22 Prune Minimale

If you read my post from earlier in the week you'll know how much I love these.
This was the first one I brought. I was looking for my ideal purple lipcolour (not caring if it was a stick, gloss or stain), I went all around a large boots looking at every possible purple then all around the beauty hall of a House of Fraser until I eventually found this colour, I had to have it.

Yves Saint Laurent Vernis A Levres in #22 Prune Minimal

My advice is to treat this like nail varnish, get it on neat and quick then don't touch it (or your lips together) for a good few minutes. It needs this time to set and change consistency but once it's on it won't move for as long as you leave it alone, it survives drinking easily but the glossy feeling won't survive eating.
It didn't want to be photographed otherwise i'd have included a lip swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment