Monday 9 April 2012

March empties

I don't know about you guys.. girls.. but I struggle to finish products.
This month is quite the triumph for me, a total of 13 empties.

Five Lush empties = A free face mask

Six MAC empties = A free lipstick

I also finished two Rimmel lipsticks but I've lost the cases so can't photograph them.

I've been trying to use up the Lush ones for ages, theres two shower jellies in there and they take forever to use up. As well as the Shower jellies there is Dark Angels face scrub (makes such a mess), Lemony Flutter cuticle butter (amazing smell but takes a while to absorb), Brazened Honey face mask (AMAZING).

I waited until i'd finished off enough of each brand to trade them in before i wrote this post, so a few of the empties are from this month too.

No comments:

Post a Comment